1. Non-member gym rental fee is $150.00
2. Church member gym rental fee is $50.00
3. Please make checks payable to: Country Christian Church
1. NO Alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises. NO smoking in the building. All decorations, music, videos, etc, must be pre-approved by the staff and must be of a "NON-EXPLICIT" nature. Staff will have complete discretion during rental time. Renter is responsible to make sure there is enough adult supervision.
2. The person/organization requesting the use of Church facilities hereby absolves the church, its pastors, leadership, members, or people of any liability for personal injury to any individual resulting from the use of the facilities. Please report any damage to the church office promptly.
3. Only blue painters tape is to be used to put decorations on the walls.
RESPONSIBILITIES AFTER BUILDING USE
Please note that it is the responsibility of the group or individual using the facility to set-up, clean-up and return the facility to normal set-up condition after the activity.
1. Collect all garbage into bags and take out to the dumpster located in the parking lot behind white fence.
2. Wipe off tables and chairs using a mild soap and water solution. If stains occur please notify the office so correct cleaning solution can be used to remove stains.
3. Return all tables, chairs, and other equipment to their proper places after your event. Return all rooms to their normal setup.
4. If using the kitchen, please wash and dry all church dishes used and return them to correct cupboard. Take all extra food and beverages with you unless specific plans for usage have been made. Wipe counters and leave kitchen clean and ready for the next use.
5. Sweep floors and mop as needed. Report any damages to equipment or property promptly to the office.
6. Remove any items put up on the walls or set out in connections with your event.
7. If the building is not in use when finished, please check that all doors, windows are closed and locked, that all lights are off.